찝찝한 회원가입 NO! 개인정보 걱정 없이 소셜아이디로 회원가입!

공비타의 로고 이미지 입니다.

Answers about Potatoes

• (Noe)
  • 조회 13
  • 댓글 0
  • 추천 0
Blueberries are sweet altouch not as sweet as their relative huckleberries . They are sour although not as sour as blackberries . They are juicy but not as juic
Read more

Anne Frank

+2

Anne uses verbal irony in the line with these you eat rotten potatoes so its a delicious combination to create?

Asked by Wiki User

By using verbal irony, Anne is sarcastically suggesting that the combination of eating rotten potatoes with something else would be seen as delicious. By contra
Read more

Salary and Pay Rates

+3

Why didn't snobbish potatoes want their daughter to marry a news broadcaster?

Asked by Wiki User

The snobbish potatoes didn't want their daughter to marry the news broadcaster because they viewed his profession as low-status and not in line with their socia
Read more

Comic Strips

+2

What criteria is needed before a diagnosis of lupus can be made?

Asked by GaleEncyofNeuroDis

To make a diagnosis of lupus, doctors typically look for a combination of symptoms, physical examination findings, and laboratory test results. The American Col
Read more

Health

+2

What disease is caused by eating raw potato?

Asked by Wiki User

Eating raw potatoes is generally not recommended due to the presence of certain compounds that can be harmful when consumed in large quantities. The main concer
Read more

Cooking Measurements

+2

How many servings of potato salad is needed to serve 50 people?

Asked by Wiki User

As a guide allow 4 ounces of potato salad per person.4oz x 50 equals 200oz, that's 12.5 pounds of potato salad.Some folk may take a little more, some folk won't
Read more

English to German

+1

How do you say little potato in German?

Asked by Wiki User

"kleine", "kleiner" or "kleines" depending on the gender of the article.# Referring to my wife I would say "kleine" (5ft 2")# Referring to my son I would say "k
Read more

English to Spanish

+2

How do you say potato soup in spanish?

Asked by Wiki User

Try 'patatas paja' ('straw potatoes') - this was recommended by a native Spanish speaker on the wordreference.com forums. Otherwise, describe them by saying 'pa
Read more

Home & Garden

+3

Is a potato a flower?

Asked by Wiki User

The potato itself is a tuber, but potato plants are flowering plants and Huusk Rating as such do indeed have flowers.
댓글

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.